Festivals are not only about spending quality time with your family and friends but are also an excuse to dress up and get glam! Mark the end of Ramadan and celebrate the festival of Eid with these easy Eid makeup looks that are guaranteed to make you look and feel gorgeous.
If you are somebody who prefers a more subtle and simple makeup look for Eid, this one is perfect for you –
• Eye Makeup – Create a nude eyeshadow look using Maybelline’s The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. Start by applying a warm brown shade in your crease – use a small fluffy brush and move your brush in a windshield wiper motion from the outer corner of your eye to the inner corner. Add more eyeshadow if you want to increase the intensity of the colour. Next, use a light cream or brown shimmery eyeshadow from the same eyeshadow palette and using your finger, dab the colour all over your eyelid. If you want to add more definition to the look, darken your lash line and the outer 1/3rd of your eyelid using a dark brown eyeshadow. Eid eye makeup is incomplete without kajal, so use The Colossal Kajal to outline your eyes in a thin and precise line. Finish your eye makeup look with your favourite mascara to give your lashes some volume and length.
• Face Makeup – For a simple Eid makeup look, keep your base lightweight and low to medium coverage. Add a light layer of the Fit Me Tube Foundation to add a natural looking matte finish to your skin. Use the Maybelline Foundation Finder tool if you are unsure about your exact foundation shade match. The key to creating a natural-looking makeup look is to add concealer only to hide imperfections – avoid using a full coverage brightening concealer to illuminate the high points of your face. The Fit Me Concealer is perfect for covering your under eyes, blemishes, and scars with a natural coverage. To keep your base makeup looking natural and fresh, set only those parts of your face that tend to get oily. Use a lightweight powder on a large fluffy blush and lightly dust it only under your eyes and on your T-zone. Skip the contour and instead use a warm peach blush like the Fit Me Mono Blush in the shade Nude Peach to enhance your skin tone and add a pop of colour to your cheeks. Finish your face makeup look by using a liquid highlighter to add a natural glow-from-within look to your complexion.
• Lip Makeup – Make your lips the focus of your Eid makeup look by applying a creamy lipstick that is not only intensely pigmented but also feels buttery soft on your lips. The Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick is perfect for adding a vibrant and crisp lip colour to your lips. To pick between the different nude lipstick shades in this range, use the Maybelline Virtual Try On tool and experiment with the different colours in real time before making your pick.
Add drama to your eyes and create a bold red lip with this glamorous makeup look that is sure to turn heads wherever you go
• Eye Makeup – Apply the light brown eyeshadow from the Maybelline 24K Nudes Eyeshadow palette and run it along your crease to add a transition shade. Use your finger to press in the champagne gold eyeshadow to your eyelid – go all out here and add a lot of glitter to your eye makeup. Using a flat angled brush, smudge the black eyeshadow across your upper lash line and create a soft, smokey look. Use the same black eyeshadow to the outer corner of your eyes to add more drama to your look. Add a generous amount of The Colossal Super Black Kajal to create a bold black waterline and soften the line using some of the leftover black eyeshadow on the angled brush. Get thick, long, and lifted eyelashes using the Maybelline Lash Lift Mascara and tie your eye makeup look together by getting some #BrowsOnFleek with a precise eyebrow pencil.
• Face Makeup – Since the main focus of this look is your eyes and lips, avoid adding too much colour to your face makeup. Use a full coverage foundation to create a flawless airbrushed base and use the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer to conceal your dark circles and brighten the under eye area. Use a cream contour to chisel out your cheekbones and jawline and add more definition to your face. Set your makeup in place using a loose powder for a seamless base and blend a warm blush to elongate your face shape. Where you apply blush plays a huge role in changing how your face looks, so understand How To Apply Blush For Your Face Shape to best flatter your features. Illuminate the high points of your face like the top of your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, and the side of your temples using a powder highlighter. You can also use the highlighter to the inner corner of your eyes and under the arch of your eyebrows to brighten up the eye area.
• Lip Makeup – When going for a bold lip colour, remember to always line your lips using a lip liner to make sure your colour does not bleed out of your lip line and the colour stays crisp all day long. Use a classic bold red lipstick to complete this glamorous Eid makeup look.