Full glam or natural, find your perfect lash look with Maybelline mascaras. Lengthening, volumizing, or curling, there is an iconic mascara waiting for you. Achieve dramatic thick lashes with a volumizing mascara, lift and sculpt your lashes with a curling mascara, or look fabulous while walking in the rain with a waterproof mascara, the choice is yours! Coat your lashes from root to tip with the unique bristles of our mascara wands that prevent clumping or flaking. Find your next best mascara and let your eyes do the talking.
1 ShadeBuy now
Mascara Hacks To Give You The Perfect Lashes Every Time
Any eye makeup look is incomplete without mascara. Just a few swipes of any volumizing, curling, or lengthening mascara will instantly transform any makeup look. Get long, luscious, and voluminous eyelashes and give them a natural lash lift with a Maybelline mascara. Whether you are going for a subtle no-makeup makeup look or want eyelashes that look as dramatic as falsies, there is a Maybelline mascara for your every need. But just like any other face, lip, or eye makeup product, how you apply your eye mascara plays a huge role in your final makeup look. Read on to learn how to get the lashes of your dreams.
1. Find the right mascara for your needs
Maybe you have thick black lashes but they are not as long as you would like. Or your long lashes fall down flat when you would rather have them in a curled fringe. No matter the look, get the right kind of Maybelline mascara to suit your different needs.
• Volumizing mascara – Add some dramatic volume to your lashes without any clumps with the The Colossal Washable Mascara. The volume plumping formula of the Volum’ Express Colossal Washable Mascara contains collagen and the Mega Brush instantly gives your lashes 2X the volume. This Maybelline mascara price makes it super affordable at just Rs. 399.
Need a waterproof mascara that does the same job? Try the Colossal Waterproof Mascara. The volume mascara has a waterproof formula that does not budge for up to 12 hours, making it one of the best waterproof mascaras for the Indian climate.
Use the Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara to densify every lash and give them sensational volume. The exclusive fanning brush makes it one of the best mascaras, with ten layers of bristles and the fresh liquid formula captures lashes from root to tip for fanned-out volume.
• Lengthening Mascara – Give your lashes the look of a professional lash lift service with the Maybelline New York Lash Lift Waterproof Mascara. The double-curved lifting brush and fibre infused formula grab your lashes from root to tip to lift and lengthen your lashes, making it one of the best Maybelline mascaras.
• Curling Mascara – Get curls that last all day with the Volum’ Express Hyper Curl Washable Mascara. The Maybelline Hyper Curl Mascara gives a 75% curled effect with a thick pad that lasts 3 times longer. The curling mascara has an exclusive Curl-lock formula contains sealing wax to make and keep a fully volumized curl from root to tip that lasts up to 18 hours. This mascara makeup gives you thick, curly, and ultra-glam lashes that are waterproof.
Now that you know the different types of Maybelline mascaras you can try, head over to the Maybelline Virtual Try-On tool to see how each mascara enhances your look. The Virtual Try-On tool lets you virtually try on different makeup products in real-time with zero commitment. You can purchase these Maybelline mascaras online and get fluttery lashes.
2. Mix and match mascaras to achieve the desired look
Who said you should use only one mascara at a time? Mix and match different mascaras to combine their effects and fulfil your lash needs. For example, use a lengthening mascara followed by a volumizing mascara to give you thick and long lashes.
3. Look down instead of straight ahead
When applying mascara, looking straight ahead into the mirror or looking upwards might make you end up with mascara streaks on your lids. Avoid the hassle of carefully cleaning mascara from your stunning eyeshadow look by looking downwards instead.
4. Wiggle your mascara wand
Instead of swiping your mascara wand upwards in one straight, single motion, wiggle your wand in a zig-zag pattern from root to tip. Working your way through your lashes in this manner ensures that your lashes are coated completely and gives you thicker-looking lashes.
5. Don’t forget the lower lashes
Give your eyes a doll-like appearance and make them appear wider and more awake by applying a coat or two of your favourite mascara on the bottom lashes as well.
If you are a beginner at eye makeup and mascara, we recommend starting with your eyes first before moving on to the rest of your face. By applying foundation (find your perfect shade match on the Maybelline Foundation Finder tool after your eye makeup, you make it easy to correct any mistakes and dust off any fallouts. Another tip is to apply your mascara after locking in your makeup with a setting spray, especially if you are using a mascara that is not waterproof. Complete your lip makeup with the perfect lipstick shade. To help you find the right shade, you can use the Maybelline Lipstick finder and get the perfect pout.