We have all grown up playing dress-up at home with our mom’s makeup bag, and the one staple makeup product most of us experimented with back in the day was the humble pink lipstick. From using it as a lipstick to applying it on the cheeks as a cream blush, most of us have created fun looks with a pink lipstick as kids. And as we grew up, the love for pink lipstick stayed put. The right pink lipstick instantly adds a natural-looking glow to your complexion and makes you look fun, flirty, and confident. (Not sure what the right pink lipstick for your skin tone and undertone is? Read how you can find the best pink lipstick for your skin tone to know more!)
Discover a new take on the classic pink lipstick with the Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink X Pinks Edition. The Pinks edition is available in 11 flattering pink matte lipstick shades that flatter all different Indian skin tones and undertones. The 7 liquid lipsticks and 4 crayon lipsticks deliver an intensely pigmented formula that is long-lasting and comfortable for all-day wear.
The unique formulation of the Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick X Pinks Edition stays waterproof, transfer-proof, and smudge-proof for up to 16 hours without drying out your lips. The pink matte liquid lipsticks feature a unique arrow applicator that helps you get a more precise liquid lipstick application. You can also use the pointed tip of the applicator to line your lips – lip liner and liquid lipstick in one! The super-saturated formula of the pink lipsticks feels lightweight on your lips and is perfect for anybody who likes to wear their lipsticks for long hours.
1. 150 Savant – This soft medium light pink lipstick is perfect for when you want a subdued everyday mauve pink colour. This pink matte lipstick falls right in between true, hot pinks and barely-there nude pink lipsticks.
2. 155 Pathfinder – Looking for a bright pop of colour but not ready to go Barbie pink just yet? This pink lipstick with vibrant magenta hues is great for testing the waters before transitioning from soft pinks to brighter pink matte lipstick shades.
3. 160 Mover – Pink lipsticks don’t always have to be really bright and chirpy. You can rock a deep pink matte lipstick like Mover to keep flaunt a vampy lip without going all out with oxblood red. The deep brown-pink shade is perfect for dark lipstick lovers who still want to add a touch of pink to their makeup look.
4. 165 Successful – This a cool-toned purple-pink lipstick is a great medium toned pink matte lipstick, perfect for those who enjoy deep colours without going completely dark. This berry-toned lipstick flatters all skin tones and will complement different evening glam makeup looks.
5. 170 Initiator – This warm-toned medium dark blush pink matte lipstick is the perfect everyday pink lipstick shade, great for when you want to dress up for work or college without looking too over the top. The dark coral undertones of the lipstick shade add a soft warmth to the pink colour.
6. 175 Ringleader – Another warm coral toned pink lipstick, Ringleader is a touch warmer than Initiator and coats your lips in a beautiful blush pink shade. This subtle coral pink matte lipstick is a perfect casual everyday colour that does not scream for attention.
7. 180 Revolutionary – This MLBB (My Lips But Better) cool-toned nude pink lipstick is great for your no-makeup makeup days when you want to enhance the natural colour of your lips without coating them with a bright pink matte lipstick shade.
Not a fan of liquid lipsticks but still want something long-lasting? The transfer and smudge resistant Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Crayon X Pinks Edition stay on your lips for up to 8 hours and deliver an intense dose of colour that does not dry your lips. The pink matte lipstick crayon is developed with an ink technology that glides across your lips smoothly. The built-in sharpener ensures that the tip of your pink lipstick stays sharp for an ultra-precise application every time.
1. Speak Your Mind – This vibrant raspberry pink lipstick shade is the darkest shade from the 4 crayon lipsticks and is perfect for somebody who is not afraid of colour!
2. Run The World – Unleash your inner boss babe with this soft pink matte lipstick shade that packs a punch while still being an everyday pink lipstick that will complement different skin tones.
3. Change Is Good – Change is Good is a universally flattering warm coral pink lipstick shade that bright enough to turn heads but subtle enough for someday who wants an everyday warm-toned pink.
4. Keep It Fun – Need an MLBB lipstick shade but as a soft matte crayon? The lightest pink lipstick crayon shade, this powdery blue-toned pink matte lipstick is just what you need to add a light flush of colour to your lips on your natural, laid-back makeup days.
With 11 pink lipstick shades in the Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink X Pinks Edition, finding the right pink matte lipstick for your skin tone and undertone might feel overwhelming at first. To make this easier, head over to the Maybelline Virtual Try On tool to virtually try on all 11 pink lipstick shades in real time. Play around with different pink matte lipsticks with zero commitments and without even getting off your couch!