Devil and Angel - Easy Halloween Makeup Looks For Your Next Party
There are two types of people on Halloween – one who plans a Halloween look months in advance and another who tries to put together an outfit an hour before the party. If you’re the latter (we’ve all been there!), we got you covered. here is how you can nail simple Angel and Devil Halloween makeup looks this spooky season with products you already have in your makeup kit.
Regardless of the character you choose, keep these few tips in mind if you want to get a flawless base for your Halloween look that will last through the night –
1. Primer - Every makeup needs a solid base, and a simple Halloween makeup look is no different. Prep your skin with a pore-blurring primer to get a smooth and even base and improve the longevity and wear of the rest of your face makeup
2. Foundation – Use a long-wearing liquid foundation that will give you a long-lasting, high-impact coverage that won’t shift or fade as you party the night away.
3. Concealer – Illuminate your face and give your complexion a boost with a full-coverage concealer. If you prefer a more natural, skin-like coverage for your easy Halloween makeup look, use a lightweight, buildable concealer to cover your dark circles and conceal blemishes, acne scars, and other dark spots. Answer a few questions on the Maybelline Virtual Try On tool to make sure you find a concealer shade that perfectly matches your skin tone and undertone.
4. Setting powder – Set your makeup in place and make your Halloween makeup look smudge-resistant by adding a light layer of powder all over your face. If you have dry skin, you can add the powder only to set your under-eyes and mattify those areas that tend to get shiny like the T-zone.
Soft, innocent eyes, radiant skin, and a perfect pink pout – this cute Halloween makeup look will have you looking heavenly at your next theme party.
1. Prime your eyelids with a primer or concealer and use some soft pink eyeshadow shades on your eyelids to define them. Use white glittery eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eyes to instantly look like a youthful cherub.
2. Line your eyes with a brown eyeliner and create the tiniest flick with some liquid eyeliner to elongate your eyes. Shape and define your eyebrows and finish off your eye makeup with a curling mascara that leaves your lashes looking wispy and fluttery.
3. Give your complexion a healthy-looking flush by adding lots of pink blush to the apples of your cheeks and the bridge of your nose. You can also add just a touch of colour to your temples and chin to give this easy Halloween makeup a sun-kissed look.
4. You can never have enough when it comes to highlighters for this simple Halloween makeup.
Illuminate your face with some cream highlight and you can also mix in a few drops of liquid highlighter with your foundation to look extra dewy.
5. Complete this Angelic Halloween look by colouring your pout in a soft pink lipstick. Look for a shade that enhances the natural colour of your lips. We recommend topping it off with a tinted lip balm to keep your lip makeup looking fresh, hydrated, and natural.
For those who love making a statement, this dramatic yet simple Halloween makeup look will keep all eyes on you at the Halloween party.
1. It goes without saying that the devil loves drama, and what better way to add drama than by flaunting a bold and intense smokey eye. Create a show-stopping smokey eye look with lots of black eyeshadow, kajal, and mascara that leaves you feeling and looking like an evil yet sultry devil. For some extra oomph, add a vibrant red hue to the centre of your eyelids. If you’re a fan of bold eyebrows, this is your time to shine. Use an eyebrow pencil to get thick, dramatic eyebrows and complete the eye makeup.
2. To get chiseled cheekbones that can cut through glass (channel your inner Maleficent!), use a cream contour stick to carve out your cheekbones and then go in with brown eyeshadow to take the simple Halloween makeup look up a notch.
3. You’ve probably heard that your makeup should emphasize either your eyes or your lips. We are here to tell you that you need to toss your makeup rulebook out the window for this Halloween look. Pick the deepest, darkest red lipstick you can find and coat your lips with this bloodred hue. An easy Halloween makeup idea is to use the Maybelline Virtual Try on tool to experiment with different lipstick shades and find one that brings out your inner devil.
And there you have it – two easy Halloween looks that even absolute beginners can ace!