A perfect pair of eyebrows frame your face and tie your whole look together. From absolute makeup beginners to a seasoned professional, everybody enjoys having well-groomed and shaped eyebrows. No matter how flawless your face, eye, and lip makeup is, shapeless and uneven brows will always keep you from achieving the look you desire. Transform your thin and sparse or bushy and unruly eyebrows to full and defined with Maybelline eyebrow pencils. Whether you want to shape, tame, or sculpt your brows, Maybelline brow pencils will shape your arches to give you the perfect eyebrows every time.
Here is a useful guide to get stunning eyebrows with Maybelline eyebrow products no matter your face shape –
• The best eyebrow shape for your face shape
1. Round face – Create a high arch with straight, angled lines. Avoid rounded brow shapes
2. Square face – Create soft, curved eyebrows and avoid thin and short eyebrow shapes
3. Heart face – Create rounded eyebrows with a low arch
4. Oval face – Create a flat eyebrow shape with a soft-angle that slightly curves at the top
• How to find the start, arch, and end point of your eyebrow
1. Place a pencil along your nose in a straight line, this is where your eyebrow should start
2. Now while looking straight ahead, tilt the pencil towards the outside of your eye and going across your pupil, this is the arch of your eyebrow.
3. Tilt the pencil further away till it meets the outer corner of your eye, this is where the tail of your eyebrow should end.
• Get the perfect eyebrow with these 5 simple steps
1. Lightly brush your brow hairs upwards using an eyebrow brush or spoolie. This helps you understand if you have any extra long hairs that need to be trimmed and any sparse spots that you need to fill with eyebrow makeup.
2. If you spot any long hairs, trim them, one hair at a time, in a downward angle.
3. After you have identified the start, arch, and end of your eyebrows, tweeze the excess hair away. Remove any stray hairs above your brows and near the arch as well. Hold your skin tight will doing this and carefully remove only a little at time. Take a step back to also look at the bigger picture and how your brows look overall. You can also shave the temple and forehead close to the brow to clear the peach fuzz and make your brows stand out.
4. It is time to fill in your brows with your favourite Maybelline eyebrow filler.
The Maybelline Fashion Brow Cream Pencil is a super creamy and blendable eyebrow pencil that gives you stunning, natural looking brows that last up to 12 hours. The exclusive heat-proof formula of the eyebrow filler gives you long-lasting sculpted and tamed eyebrows. Choose from 3 colours to match your natural eyebrow colour.
The Maybelline Define and Blend Brow Pencil is one of the best eyebrow pencils to get defined, natural looking hair like strokes. The unique slim angled tip of the pencil helps you fill in your browns and the spoolie is great for brushing your brows to blend the product in. And that’s not all, this eyebrow pencil needs no sharpening!
To fill in your brows, go in with a very light hand and make short, feathery, hair like strokes in all the sparse areas of your eyebrows. Do not press the pencil in too hard or it will create dark, creamy strokes that look unnatural Remember to keep the front of your eyebrows lighter and build up the colour as you move towards the tail to avoid the unsightly painted on look.
If you want your eyebrows to really stand out, use a brightening concealer along the upper and lower edges of your eyebrows to conceal any stray hairs and make your eyebrows pop! To know your concealer shade, head over to the Maybelline Fit Finder tool and find your match in just a few clicks.
Now that you know how to make sure your eyebrows are always on fleek, how about making sure the rest of your makeup looks flawless as well? The Maybelline Virtual Try On tool is a great way to see yourself in Maybelline from the comfort of your own home and with zero commitment! Simply select your favourite face, eyes, and lip products and create a full face of makeup virtually!